Yachts and yacht charter


If you tough that yachting and sailing are 'hobbies' just for those rich ones, beeep :) you are in wrong! Thanks to yacht charter , everybody can be 'in paradise' for at least few days. Here, I decided to write about that, because found out that many people think that yachts and life related to them is just for 'chosen' :) Belive me if you have an average salairy that wouldn't be problem to feel another kind of life,like I said for at least few days.
Believe me You can play with  Tortola , rent cheap yacht for your honeymoon or even wedding , have great fun on some transatlantic charter , maybe lease cheap 50 meters Bavaria for relative small amount of money or even spend some money on my favorite aleutian beauty yacht ...
So be my guest, enjoy beautiful world of yachting!

0 Comments: